Shipping from only £7.50
- Extended returns 30 days.
Soft and foam-like material that you can easily cut, shape and sew into beautiful motifs.
EVA foam has a soft consistency that makes it easy and flexible to work with – you can cut it with scissors or hobby knife, and you can use a machine to punch out cutting templates. If, on the other hand, you want to sew in EVA foam, you can do this using a pointed tapestry needle. For glueing, we recommend using Super hobby glue.
With EVA foam, you always have the basis for a creative project or two, either alone or with family and friends:.
- Create colourful magnets to decorate your fridge door
- Build your own stamp out of EVA Foam and decorate your pillows, tea towels and aprons with beautiful textile prints
- Create your own stamp print and transfer it onto watercolour paper – then frame it in a beautiful frame and hang it on the wall
- Turn EVA foam, sheets of sturdy card and wiggly eyes into cute Easter animals or mischievous elves
EVA foam isn't just for creative adult projects – it’s a winner with children, too. The soft and colourful rubber sheets are a joy to work with. EVA foam is easy to shape into all kinds of figures, letters and numbers – and many children find it fun to cut in the soft material. The finished EVA foam motifs can be used for playing or as room decoration. You can also use EVA foam to create fun 3D effects on your homemade cards for birthdays and other big events. If you're looking for other exciting projects using EVA foam, you can find plenty of them in our idea universe – all the ideas are completely free, and there's something for both children and adults
|Retail quantity||1 pack|
|Content quantity||30 ass sheets|