- Extended returns 30 days.
Flexible, soft and self-hardening modelling compound that you can mould into lots of imaginative things. Comes in convenient airtight containers..
If you love modelling but hate all the mess, then you’ll love the Silk Clay® modelling compound. No mess or rubbing off, making it super-practical for families with children. The modelling compound is flexible to work and you can easily roll and shape it. Moreover, it adheres without sticking and dries up at room temperature. Remember to store the modelling compound in the airtight container with the lid on, so it will last longer.
With Silk Clay® you will enhance your concentration, imagination and tactile senses, and it is a material that you can easily use to gather the whole family for creative quality time:.
- Create beautiful figures and sculptures
- Form colourful food for the children’s play kitchen, such as cakes, fruit and candy
- Make cute hanging decorations for Christmas, Easter and Halloween
- Spice up your fridge with homemade magnetic figures
- Knead several colours together to create your own colour scheme
Silk Clay® is super fun for children and adults. That’s why the modelling compound has a lot of fans. The soft, foamy texture is lovely for the little ones to have in their hands, and it is generally super easy to model. In fact, the whole family can help make creative pieces in Silk Clay®. If you want to try to make fine details in the compound, you can use tools such as scissors, modelling sticks and shape cutters. If your Silk Clay® gets dry, try restoring its elasticity with a little water and working in your hand.
|Retail quantity||1 bucket|
|Content quantity||650 g|