Shipping from only £7.50
- Extended returns 30 days.
Cardboard in fresh spring colours that you can easily cut, glue and fold into beautiful designs.
Our coloured cardboard is a flexible hobby material and is a real treat for creative souls. You can with You can attach it with a glue stick, school glue and double-sided tape, and it is easy to cut for young children and adults alike. The cardboard is also made from 100% recycled paper and meets extra stringent environmental requirements..
With our cardboard, you can quickly add colour to various spring projects:.
- Create imaginative dolls for the little puppet theatre with cardboard, wiggly eyes and chenille glued onto bamboo stakes
- Cut out colourful Easter eggs from cardboard and decorate them with stripes or dots. Use them afterwards as hanging decorations on troll branches
- Make a flag banner out of cardboard to decorate the table for the Easter dinner
- Cut out Easter chicks and bunnies from cardboard and decorate them with colourful feathers, chenille and punched paper dots
- Use cardboard to make homemade cards and decorate them with punched-out motifs or stamp prints
Card isn't just card. It’s a world of creative possibilities just waiting for you. Cardboard comes in different colours, sizes and thicknesse – so it shouldn't be difficult to find the right one for your creative project. If you choose our Spring Cardboard, you’ll get a colourful bomb of joy that will take you straight into a creative season. If you’re extra creative during the holidays, we also have Christmas and Easter Cardboard. Simply find the glue and scissors and you’re all set for those cosy, cutting and pasting days with your family.
|Season||Children's fancy-dress parties, Easter|
|Gram weight||180 g|
|Retail quantity||1 pack|
|Content quantity||120 ass sheets|